Saturday, April 19, 2008

Je regrette (I'm sorry)

I haven't posted for almost a month, because it has been pure craziness, and it won't let up any time soon. Most of you know what we've been trying to do, but the cat is not out of the bag yet for everyone, so I'll be vague until it is. We have so much to do, it's been junky out continously, we have our normal lives to live, which are pretty busy with me being an involved teacher, and we have Stella who has a schedule and needs constant supervision and interaction. At this point, there's no end in sight.

2 comments:

annalea said...

we have missed our stella updates but completely understand. we're thinking of you guys.

sorry i never wrote back and said thank you for your birthday e-mail. it was one of jesse's 70 hour work weeks.

Renee said...

Get a babysitter and complete one task at a time.