Monday, May 26, 2008

No way!

Yes way. Our house is officially on the market as of Sunday. There's still much work to be done cleaning out and organizing cupboards and closets, and the cleaning never ends. In case you haven't experienced it, selling a house sucks. Here's a link in case you're looking;)

http://www.fsbolocal.com/viewPropertyAd.htm?id=12500

3 comments:

annalea said...

wow! crazy times for you guys. we'll be praying for you. . .

yeah keeping the house clean will suck but the hard work will be worth it!

the photos looked great and the descriptions were well-written. especially love hurley and indy playing chase in the backyard.

Renee said...

Again, the house looks amazing. I think I'm most shocked by your bedroom...it's missing all the old decorations I'm used to, from designers like Anne Taylor, Old Navy, The Limited, Banana Republic, Victoria's Secret, etc! But I think I like the new decorations better! ;)

Christina Bachman said...

Rebecca your home was beautiful and so BIG! I'm anxious to see pictures of the new place. I really admire that you were willing to put your career on hold with hopes of finding a similar teaching position closer to your family. Your faith is an inspiration!