Yes, it has officially been over 5 months since I did a real post, but this also won't be a real post - sorry! I just wanted to put up some pics from the last five months, some even from August, so you could see what the kids look like these days. They go in chronological order. The video is from the beginning of August. I will post during Christmas break if not before with life details.















2 comments:
Of course they are hands down two of the cutest little people ever created! My sister came over last night and she saw one of their pictures on my bookshelf...eeven she commented that amongst all the kiddos on the shelf they were A dorable! See ya soon!!!!
oh it's so nice to see my babies-FINALLY!!! now it's gonna be hard to wait all the way til Christmas eve to see them for real. it's so close, but not close enough for me!
Post a Comment