Thursday, October 04, 2007

Agua ist bonne

Here's a short video (Joel should have kept filming) of Stella's bath tonight. She did this for 10 minutes until I finally had to get down to cleaning business.

On a side note, I'm incredibly jealous of my parents who are currently flying to Rome for a Mediterranean cruise aboard a luxury cruiseline (Silversea Cruises' Silver Cloud) from Rome to the following places in Italy: Civitavecchia, Capri, Sorrento, Livorno, Portovenere (in Cinque Terre where Joel, Renee, Sonya, and I went), and Portofino. Lastly, they go to Monte Carlo, Monaco and fly home from Nice, France. Meanwhile, I'll be enjoying the Normal West Homecoming Parade with Stella tomorrow afternoon. Wow:)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ryan Seacrest just had this discussion on the radio last week. He was going on and on about how parents dress up little kids and how embarrassed they'll be when they get older and know they were a lobster, etc. One lady called and said she was thinking of dressing her kid up as Elvis, and Seacrest thought that was rockin. So maybe to meet his standards, Stella should be Elvis. Too bad she lost the mullett!

Anonymous said...

I'm still waiting for a better pic of her hair and one of her teeth...

Renee said...

i know i'm the only one commenting...but i just noticed it's a good thing joel was strategic about what he filmed!

annalea said...

she looks like she is training for the backstroke. we have not seen you forever. luca likes watching stella "plashing" and he keeps bugging me to play the video again and again right now. gotta go!

Renee said...

When do we get a new update??? I've been waiting patiently for 2 weeks...can you add a good pic of Stella's hair and anything else you know I'd like (which is everything). Is she crawling crawling yet???

annalea said...

i took your lead and added a costume poll to my blog