

Last week Stella and I went to Red Arrow Park, which is right next to the lake. She got super dirty just sliding down the slides and playing on the playground. Then we waded in the lake and played in the sand a little. I think Stella thinks she's a boy. The first thing she did was pick up some wet sand and smear it on her face.
Tomorrow my mom, Stella, and I are going to join my Aunt Carol at a condo in Door County for the day. I think we'll go to some cool shops and look around the town. It should be fun.
Dean and Elena are driving up Thursday night and staying until Sunday. I'm sure Stella will freak out. Papa and Nona are always the people she has pretend conversations with on the remote controls, cell phones, and play phones. We haven't seen them since Rachel's wedding 7/19, so we're looking forward to it.
In other news, my little sister has to have her gall bladder taken out. She has had pain for quite some time in her back and chest, especially when exercising. She finally had an ultrasound and has gall stones. They will be meeting with a surgeon in the near future. My grandma, mom, and aunt all had theirs removed as well. I hope Renee and I are safe!
As far as subbing goes, I have 3 days of vocal and instrumental music jobs and 2 half days of Japanese lined up. Manitowoc starts school 9/2, and so far, my first job is 9/5. Should be interesting. At least the subjects are up my alley.



No comments:
Post a Comment