


Joel and I went to a Brewers' game 8/10 vs. the Nationals with my parents, their employees and spouses, and my dad's AFE (Area Field Executive) and peeps. It was a reward for my dad's agency for doing well in June. We got to Milwaukee early and tail-gated. The AFE's brother grilled us amazing marinated shrimp, sirloin, and brats. There were plenty of sides and drinks as well. Hello, it is Wisconsin. Beer is vital to their culture. We had great seats, and it was super fun. I was totally into it. Miller Park is always so nice, and it was gorgeous weather. The game was kind of uneventful and went into overtime, but well worth it since I got to know my new Brewer boyfriend, Gabe Kapler (http://milwaukee.brewers.mlb.com/team/player.jsp?player_id=137002). He played an awesome game. I'm excited to go to more Brewer games in the future. Maybe they'll play the Cardinals at home sometime in the future:)



No comments:
Post a Comment