


Maybe it's because we're in an aging community and neighborhood, but we had no trick or treaters for the first 30 min.+ of trick or treating, then we took Stella around the block for about an hour, and then we had maybe 12 kids come. How disappointing. We should have left our bowl on the front step but didn't think of it until we got back. Needless to say, we have a TON of candy left over, which I don't need here. I've been eating it like it's going out of style. You know how I have a sweet tooth. I told Joel to hide it in the deep recesses of Manitowoc. Stella was confused at first about why people looked weird that she passed, and why people were putting stuff in her bucket. She said "treat," "thank you," "bye-bye," and "nigh-night" to everyone. They all thought she was precious. It was pretty fun. We caught some flack from a few elderly neighbors for not coming to the neighborhood watch block party 8/1. We just completely forgot about it, had dinner made, and didn't have a dish to bring. I was in workout gear headed to a class when I remembered. I guess people just need a hobby.







No comments:
Post a Comment